Jaisalmer Indian Craft Gin is as royal and spectacular in it’s lineage as the name suggests. A triple-distilled neutral grain spirit, re-distilled in a traditional copper pot still; the recipe handcrafted in a time-honoured way.
- To a shaker add 2 ounces of Jaisalmer Indian Craft Gin – Classic, 1 ounce of Cherry syrup and juice of 1 lime on ice and shake well for 20 secs.
- Remove the ice, add one egg white and shake vigorously for 1 min.
- Pour the mix into a glass and garnish with fresh cherries.
- To a shaker add 4 ounces of fresh lemonade and 2 ounces of Jaisalmer Indian Craft Gin – Classic on ice and shake well.
- Pour the mix into a highball glass and garnish with an orange peel.
- Infuse 2 ounces of Jaisalmer Indian Craft Gin – Classic with an English tea bag for 5-8 mins and gently smash 6 fresh strawberries.
- To a shaker add the gin and strawberry mix on ice and shake well.
- Pour the concoction into a martini glass, top it off with a little bit of Club soda, and use sliced strawberries and blueberries for garnish.
FIG & GIN
FIG & GIN
- To a shaker add 2 ounces of Jaisalmer Gin – Gold Edition, 1/2 cup of fresh fig puree, 1/2 ounce simple syrup and 1/2 ounce lemon juice on ice and shake well.
- Strain the mix into a glass and top it off with splashes of Club soda.
Gin & Tea
Gin & Tea
- Fill a Hi Ball glass with ice and pour in 50mL Jaisalmer Indian Craft Gin – Classic.
- Add 100mL of freshly brewed cold Darjeeling tea, fresh lemon juice and finally top with homemade 15mL Lemongrass syrup and a pinch of Matcha Green Tea Powder. Stir gently.
- To make Lemongrass simple syrup, add 500g of sugar to 500mL hot water and add 2 sticks of lemongrass into sugar syrup to infuse.
- Fill up a glass with ice, pour 50mL Jaisalmer Indian Craft Gin – Classic, clap 6 mint leaves and add to the glass.
- Add 15mL fresh lemon juice, 50mL bitter lemon and 20mL Organic Agave Syrup.
- Stir gently and garnish with a mint sprig.